[OM] Please check a link for me on the UOWPG

Subject: [OM] Please check a link for me on the UOWPG
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:44:40 -0600
Hi folks.

Since yesterday, I've slightly re-engineered the home page of the Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery to make the banner and link for the Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund work more quickly (previous URL-references were to a remote server which is overloading).

Could someone please go to www.taiga.ca/~gallery/, watch the page load, and then click on the Red Cross banner to see if it takes them to Amazon.com's Honor System page for the Red Cross Disaster Relief fund?

Appreciate it.  Thanks.

Garth