Re: [OM] diopter help needed

Subject: Re: [OM] diopter help needed
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:12:02 -0700
Charles:

Eyecup 1 is no longer made, and is available only through used sources.

http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/findergroup/eyecup1.htm

Eyecup 2 is available new, as well as used.  See:

http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/findergroup/eyecup2.htm

Eyecup 1 does a better job of blocking out light, but it is a pain to
remove it every time you change film.

You are probably better off using your contacts or glasses, rather than
a correction diopter lens, unless you have little or no astigmatism.

Bill Stanke