Re: [OM] [OT] Terrorism thoughts

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Terrorism thoughts
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:02:03 -0400
Larry,
I don't think of it as 'net etiquette crap'. We as a community do take
bandwidth to cover subjects and events that are 'off topic'. I really don't
think anyone objects to it, until it goes from supportive family expressions
to deep rooted political confrontations and rants. There are a million
appropriate places on the net to continue these discussions to the nth
degree. If we feel the need to continue a discourse with someone, it is only
appropriate to continue one-on-one via email.

Net etiquette, civility, and respect for one another are not expendable,
regardless of subject.

Have a very good weekend, Larry. I think we all need one.
-Mickey