(Fwd) Re: was [OM] Xmas xchange

Subject: (Fwd) Re: was [OM] Xmas xchange
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 00:08:12 +0000

From: "Roger Wesson" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: was [OM] Xmas xchange Date: Sat, 15
Sep 2001 03:11:33 +0100

Sounds like a super idea - count me in.  To organise it I'd suggest making
a list of those taking part, and get each person to send their address to
the person above and a print to the person below.

If you want to get a list of everyone who sub*scribes, the following
commands should be sent to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :

wh*o olympus
wh*o olympus-digest

Cheers,