Re: [OM] [OT] Afganistan thinking

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Afganistan thinking
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 01:01:31 -0400
I heard very similiar remarks in the last day or so from a spokesperson from the White House. However, it does appear we will get some measure of support from neighboring countries. I do think it would be good to send this to newspapers, although any reputable newspaper should investigate the source before printing it.

Gregg

Charles L. wrote:
This letter should be faxed to the White House and to
the major newspapers in the U.S.A.
It is something to be considered and either dismissed because of
contrasting facts or kept in mind when retaliating for the attack on our
great country.