Re: [OM] OTF: Reliable? NOT!

Subject: Re: [OM] OTF: Reliable? NOT!
From: "jlamadoo, home account" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 02:00:49 -0400
Hi Charlie,
Thanks for the response.  I thought I *did* ask for help.  Did you make
suggestions that I didn't see?  Or is your offer to accept my equipment as a
gift a "help"?

Still looking for advice on making the OM-2 / nib Shoe 3 / T-32 reliable
either on the shoe or using a nib TTL connector shoe with a like new TTL
cord (type 1).

Jim

Charlie said,
take it off your hands.
If on the other hand you need some help with issues on this combination,
please ask.
I or someone else will be glad to help.>>>