Re: [OM] [OT] Afganistan thinking

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Afganistan thinking
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 20:00:36 -0400
The logical suggestion that Bush deactivates the outdated no-assasination
doctrine now while people are "with" him would be extremely prudent. If he
inanely decides to wait to do this, it will be tougher to do. But any good
that's attributed to him now is really what anyone in his position would be
advised to do anyway. That might take some initiative. I hope it happens.

Larry