[OM] Few OM items

Subject: [OM] Few OM items
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:31:44 -0700
Forgot to mention that I did pick up a few OM items on our travels. A
couple of eye cup 1's, shoe 2 and manual for a 2s. I don't need these
items but the price was right. If anyone is interested contact me off
list. I'd like to trade for a -2 diopter for an eyecup 1 or whatever you
might offer. I also picked up a Pen E at a garage sale complete with an
unused roll of panatomic X. I'm offering the Pen E for $15 plus shipping
including the roll of film. Or if no one wants the camera the roll of
film is free for the shipping. The camera needs new seals, who knows
about the film. Off list please, trades welcome.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West