Re: [OM] [OT] Heard on the radio

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Heard on the radio
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:00:40 -0700 (PDT)
Bombing of Mecca would only serve to make EVERYONE
hate us. This guy must be a total moron no matter how
well educated he seems. Mecca is in Saudi Arabia, one
nation that is actually our ally in this fight. We
must be measured and deliberate in our response no
matter what we do. Knee-jerk reactions from us would
only invite every nut to do the same to us.

Mark Lloyd