Re: [OM] WTB strap for bounce grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB strap for bounce grip 2
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:05:14 +0200
Hi Mark,

> I am now turning to the group for assistance. Does
> anyone have the nylon strap that attaches to the BG2?

I have made myself a kind of makeshift grip strap from two parts of 20mm velcro
tape. Works fine, but has to be improved further because velcro tape is not
very nice to feel against your skin.

I have cut some 20 cm of the hooked side into shape, with some 5 cm on each end
tapered down to the approx. 10mm that go through the eyelets of the winder or
BG. The other side of the velcro tape closes down the grip strap.

As I sais this works fine, but I don't feel to confrotable with it. And I have
no clue how save it is. I think I will improve this a little more.

Regards

Bernd Moeller