[OM] Difference between motor drive and winder?

Subject: [OM] Difference between motor drive and winder?
From: "Tina Turgeon" <tturgeon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:41:59 -0400
What's the difference between the motor drive and a winder?  I see that they
all work with OM cameras.  They all advance the film automatically.  I see
that 1 just has single-frame advance and the others advance the frame as
long as your finger is on the shutter release.  But what makes one better
than the other?  And *why* is one called a motor drive and the other a
winder?  To be honest, I feel like I'm asking a stupid question.  My goal is
to not have to advance the film myself.  Thank you!

Tina