Re: [OM] List name change

Subject: Re: [OM] List name change
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:22:22 -0700

And here's another thought: If all of you who dislike the OT posts would
voice your complaints via *private* email, then the bandwidth would be
greatly reduced.

And for what it's worth: There is much to be learned by listening to
others in this time of world tragedy ... especially those that are not
in the US.  I, for one, have not found a politically oriented list
that hasn't degenerated into a conservative/liberal flame war.  If
the members of this list will maintain their decorum, then we'll
have a valuable resource.

  -Nick T.

Good sentiment--somehow one that's difficult to realize.

Tris