Re: [OM] Difference between motor drive and winder?

Subject: Re: [OM] Difference between motor drive and winder?
From: "Tina Turgeon" <tturgeon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:51:22 -0400
Barry,

Thank you!

Tina

-------------------------
Barry wrote:

Tina,

If your goal is simply to have the film advanced then the winder is for
you. Pros (and those needing rapid fire sequence shots) need the heavy duty
horsepower of the motor drive group. I use both the Winder 1 and winder 2s
on my OMs fairly regularly and have never needed the high frame rates that
the motor drives provide even though I regularly shoot aviation related
stuff.

There is also less "stuff" to worry about with the winders than the motor
drives.
Barry H