Re: [OM] List name change

Subject: Re: [OM] List name change
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:05:49 -0400
Please calm down. I realize NY is nowhere near you, and it might be way out
of emotional proximity. I pray you knew no one here that was involved. But
5000 horrifically dead is more important than business email. Familiar
people on this list are important to those of us who need it now, and
aren't thinking straight enough to set up some other  list. (Or talk to
those we don't know at all) This will slow down soon. Please don't worry.

Larry