Re: [OM] Zoooom

Subject: Re: [OM] Zoooom
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:26:31 -0700
==Don't be to sure. Many lenses 'macro' gives you at best a 1:4 ratio.
Perhaps
Larry knows how close the macro on the Vivitar goes. The other problem is
that
at 28mm you won't have a lot of working distance in Macro mode. You may want
carry that tube in any case. The Zuiko 35-70/3.5`4.5 also has a 'macro'
setting, but I still often use the 25mm tube with it.

Jim Couch====

Jim,

I never expected to get anywhere near macro with these lenses.
Close is close enough most of the time.

Charlie