[OM] Re: NiMH retro for Power Pack 2

Subject: [OM] Re: NiMH retro for Power Pack 2
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 01:28:15 -0700

John, that MD2 Power Pack you retrofitted for me with NiMH batteries apparently won't take a charge. I had a problem with it in Spain after the first recharge. I've tried to recharge it twice since I returned with no success. As my other power pack 2's charge all right I know it isn't the charger. I realize there's a problem with the test button, but that seems functional (it did before I sent it in to you, actually; did you look at that as part of the overhaul?).

Is it all likely that a wire's simply broken or such? A bad battery cell? Is the power pack under warranty for that or something similar?

Tris