Re: [OM] List name change

Subject: Re: [OM] List name change
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 07:58:27 +0000
bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Rest assured you are not alone. Unfortunately I have been in touch off list
> with several members who are now exmembers because of all the off topic
> discussion. As said before the "terrorists" are here.
> Barry H

The worst terrorist act in American history occured last week. I suspect
that those that are offended by OT posts on the matter are not only
insensitive, but callous and rude also. It is natural and normal for us
to want to share our thoughts and experiences with those that we know,
rather than in some chat room with a bunch of strangers. We are more
than OM camera toting robots. We are people with real feelings. Your
statement is not only unfair, it was completely uncalled for in light of
what occured. I am personally dealing with this one week afterwards, and
I suspect that I will be dealing with it a long time. Please respect the
grieving process and just press delete if you don't want to participate.

--
"I have a dragon and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Dirk Wright