Re: [OM] T-20 back missing

Subject: Re: [OM] T-20 back missing
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:37:27 EDT
In a message dated 9/18/01 3:42:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Has anybody got a spare of these lying about, or could someone take
>a photo of theirs and send to me.

Chris,

I have a defunct T-20.  You are welcome to the back.  I can't remember if it
indicates in meters or feet, but if you're interested let me know and I will
send it to you.  It may take awhile to get to you, but I understand that
letter size mail is going out now on aircraft.

Dave Dougherty