Re: [OM] A Digital interchangable lens SLR from Olympus?

Subject: Re: [OM] A Digital interchangable lens SLR from Olympus?
From: "Daan Kalmeijer" <daan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:21:09 +0200
The (small) article mentiones 5 or 6 lenses, so I don't suppose it will be
specially made for OM lenses

Starting with one body and only 5 or 6 lenses is something completely
different than the start of the OM series! I hope those people at Olympus
learned something from their AF/PF 101/88/77/whatever introduction ...