[OM] OT: Polaroid SprintScan 4000 arrived!

Subject: [OM] OT: Polaroid SprintScan 4000 arrived!
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:30:04 -0400
Well, miracle of miracles, the Polaroid SprintScan 4000 that I ordered from ecost.com at the special price of $650 (+$200 rebate) actually arrived this morning! They said that they were coming in last Fri/Sat, and that they'd be shipping immediately after that.

Given what I've heard about ecost.com, I'm very surprised that it got here so quick. Now I'll have to find time to get it installed and tested. That will be the final test. Maybe I can get some of those OM pictures scanned that I was waiting on?

Wish me luck,

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.