Re: [OM] OT: Polaroid SprintScan 4000 arrived!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Polaroid SprintScan 4000 arrived!
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:55:54 -0400
At 01:30 PM 9/18/01 -0400, Skip Williams wrote:

Well, miracle of miracles, the Polaroid SprintScan 4000 that I ordered from ecost.com at the special price of $650 (+$200 rebate) actually arrived this morning! They said that they were coming in last Fri/Sat, and that they'd be shipping immediately after that.

Given what I've heard about ecost.com, I'm very surprised that it got here so quick.

Hi Skip,

They really are shipping quickly right now. I ordered one after lunch yesterday and it was unloaded at the UPS depot here in Atlanta at 1:00 PM today. Should be out on the truck to me tomorrow morning. I guess it helps that the warehouse is just up the road in Tennessee.

I can hardy wait to try it out on some of the macros on Velvia that I shot with the OM-4 recently.

Later,
Johnny