RE: [OM] OT: Polaroid SprintScan 4000 arrived!

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: Polaroid SprintScan 4000 arrived!
From: "Mike Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:15:02 -0500
Well the price is now "up" to $699, but the $200 rebate
is in effect for purchases through 9/30.  eCost had 15
(now 14) in stock, so I ordered one.  Still a great
deal, despite the slight increase in price over the
bottom where some were able to purchase.  Can't
wait to get it.

Man, you guys are enablers...

Mike