[OM] Re: Patriotism

Subject: [OM] Re: Patriotism
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 19:55:47 EDT
Friends on the Olympus list,

I haven't had much to say about the events of September 11th.  I am
alternating between anger, nausia, and shock.  I am proud to be an American
and proud of how our country is rallying to go after this evil that threatens
us all, no matter where in the world one lives.  Anyone who thinks this event
is only aimed at the USA is not a student of history.  This was an assault on
civilization.  I could write many many paragraphs, but many have preceded me.
 So, I offer a link to a very beautiful and patriotic song that was just
composed by a fellow here in San Diego.  He says some good things in it.

http://www.stevevaus.com/

Dave Dougherty