RE: [OM] aaaaaaah, I'm soooooo weak!!!!!

Subject: RE: [OM] aaaaaaah, I'm soooooo weak!!!!!
From: "Mike Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 23:44:06 -0500
I bought one as well today.  Doing what I can to support the economy!
It depends on what you want, but you can buy a very capable system
for much less than $1600 these days.  Basic systems start at around
$600 (~700mHz PC) believe it or not.  Of course you'll want mucho
RAM for photoshop, but RAM is really cheap these days.
Buy a basic box and put your money in a good monitor and maybe
a good video card.  Check www.tigerdirect.com for inexpensive systems.
If you are computer savvy you can build your own, and get exactly
what you want, specifying motherboard, processor, power supply,
hard drive, etc.

Just my 2 cents.

Mike