Re: [OM] Xmas xchange - update

Subject: Re: [OM] Xmas xchange - update
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 02:32:14 -0300
On 9/19/01 12:44 AM, "Jim Couch" <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I owuld be more than willing to send overseas.

Yes, I agree here, I think that in the spirit of the exchange that it would
be good to include all international members (of course I could be biased
here since Canada would be international).

I should also clarify that earlier when I said anonymous gift, I meant that
more in the sense that you wouldn't know who it was coming from in advance.
I'd like to know who it came from (and who to thank) once it arrived, and
would like whoever received my print to know the same.

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx