[OM] FS: Zuiko 180/2 Medium Telephoto, OM-4T "Champagne" Body

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 180/2 Medium Telephoto, OM-4T "Champagne" Body
From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 04:06:13 -0500
Dear Zuikos & Zuikitas,

As the title says, I am parting with my Zuiko 180/2 telephoto and a OM-4T body. This is strictly a fund raising effort: I plan to replace both units when, ah, shall we say - when my personal financial portfolio is a mite healthier. ;-)

Using the KEH grading scheme, I rate the products thusly:

OM-4T "CHAMPAGNE" BODY - Ex - $450.00
No camera strap (I received it used that way), some light brassing in the usual areas (by camera strap rings, film cover holder, on pentaprism edge by sensor window, on side/back chassis , on top/bottom plate).

ZUIKO 180/2 MEDIUM TELE - Bargain - $1,900.00
Includes metal carrying case, lens bra & rear lens cap, tripod ring. Glass is clean, front & rear. Scratch on left side of tripod ring (facing front of lens). Nominal wear elsewhere.

Interested buyers please contact off-list for further info.

Regards,

John A. Prosper