Re: [OM] Auction for America

Subject: Re: [OM] Auction for America
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:10:08 +0100
Look, if I can refrain from pointing out split infinitives from our US contributors, surely you lot can refrain from using terms that I don't understand because I am not from the US :>).

Will someone put me out of my misery and tell me what Ag Sch.... means?

OM content: I promised Rich an ADITL ("The Decisive Moment" but my filing system (!) has broken down and I can't find the shots I took... aaargh. I suffered banter (what on earth are you doing Dad?) from my 20 year-old son while I stood with my tripod and OM next to my gate snapping at passers-by and I can't find the fruits of my toils!

Chris