Re: [OM] One body, one Zoom? (Was One camera, one lens)

Subject: Re: [OM] One body, one Zoom? (Was One camera, one lens)
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:30:51 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/01 9:58:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I think all of you who've chosen zoom lenses are cheating!
>  Makes it too easy.  Restrict yourselves to one focal length only - then
>  we'll see who's wide and who's long (as it were)

That was kind of my thinking, too, Roger.  Maybe we should have a separate
ballot for one body, one zoom?

If so, still OM-1n.  And the lens, 35 - 105/3.5 - 4.5.  WA to portraits.
>From what I now have.  Haven't dared to dream (no expen$e$ $pared) much yet.
I'm hard enough on my wallet as it is.

Rich (its SO hard to not choose the OM-2S...)