RE: [OM] Tokina RMC 17/3.5 question

Subject: RE: [OM] Tokina RMC 17/3.5 question
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:34:53 -0600
> I have this lens, and find it quite useful. It's made pretty well and is
> sharp. I can't compare it to others, though. It is not fisheye, but
> rectilinear. I've seen them sell between 70 and 100. I paid
> 90 for mine in very good condition.

 Looking at the one on e*ay, it looks identical to the Vivitar I have here
(except that this lens is 'MC' not 'RMC', who knows what that means).
Assuming they _are_ the same, I can second the opinion above; sharp, no
distortion, certainly 'useful', I also paid 90 for mine from the list (with
filter, without lens cap; I don't know how much value the cap on the e*ay
one adds)

 -- dan