Re: [OM] window cleaning

Subject: Re: [OM] window cleaning
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:19:35 -0700
Neal,

Bummer man!

The "correct" approach would be to send it to a competent repairman for
a CLA.  I assume that this is not cost effective for you in this case,
2) you can't get your money back for the 1.4 and try again with another
one.

Assuming that you wish to try this at home, the FAQ file recommends
Ponds Cold Cream.  You might also wish to consult the following site:

http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/6109/clean.htm

They recommend a mild vinegar solution.

It's also supposed to be possible to kill the fungus with radiation.
Probably not a D-I-Y project!

Bill Stanke