RE: [OM] [OT] Mac vs. PC performance

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Mac vs. PC performance
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:06:44 -0600
I just have to chime in here, and say that I just got a new 733MHz G4
with the 17" studio display (flat panel LCD) at work, and it screams!
The display is amazing, and looks better than the screen on my original
iMac, which isn't too shabby itself.  Running OSX (Unix) on it is great!

Also, the guy in the cube next to me recently got a new Dell, and after
about 1 week, the hard drive died.  I had a little trouble keeping my
chuckles quiet during his calls to tech support trying to locate all the
correct drivers :)

To get slightly OT, my background picture is a shot taken at Glacier
National Park with my OM2n and silvernose 100/2.8 (excellent lens!) :)

Mark Marr-Lyon