OT Jeep rear end. Was: [OM] Haves and Have-nots

Subject: OT Jeep rear end. Was: [OM] Haves and Have-nots
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:01:02 -0700
One of my cycling buddy just started wortking for a Jeep dealer.
apparently the rear-end clunk is a relativly common problem, who fix is
as you guessed, a new rear end! He said that the dealership he is
working at does a couple a week on average. I am sure your local dealer
will be very ahppy to fix you up. (I would guess that anyone who does a
lot of work on Jeeps can take care of the problem as well.)

Glad to hear things went well on your wife's surgery.

Jim Couch