[OM] Om 4

Subject: [OM] Om 4
From: "Jerry Smith" <proudtexan63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:28:07 -0500
  Hello again,
I recently purchased an Om 4, I've just gotten it and I have been playing with
it trying to figure it out. My biggest problem is I can't see the scale in the
camera. I put in new batteries and when I first looked through it I saw a real
bright scale, but no shutter speed indication. I depressed the shutter release
and my bright scale disappeared, never to come back. What I can make out looks
like a negative, it's kind of blue and real faint. Does it sound like there is
something wrong with the camera or am I doing something wrong. HELP!!!

Smitty