Re: [OM] RE: [OT] My LAST Farewell from one of the BIGGER enablers

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: [OT] My LAST Farewell from one of the BIGGER enablers
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:16:28 -0700
Larry (and everyone else),
I think the events of last week have left us all a little tense and testy. I
hope that we can all keep that in mind, and all try to give each other a
little slack. I know it  all has been getting on my nerves. Sorry to jump
your case.

Let's all remember that we are here because of a common interest and respect.
Let's all go the extra mile to be kind and friendly in this time of tension
and trouble. Things are far from over in relation to last weeks events, and
if we are not careful it will get the better of us. As trite as it sounds,
let's all just get along. Hopefully if things calm down a bit some folks will
return to the list.

We may all have bloody tongues though. <grin>

Jim Couch