Re: [OM] Three day, three post rule

Subject: Re: [OM] Three day, three post rule
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:10:57 +0100
Cc: Ken N <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Looks like a good idea Ken. It does not need to be moderated if we exercise self-discipline...

Chris

At 22:36 -0700 19/9/01, Ken N wrote:
Just a thought here before I cut and run too.  (I know I've
started the dreaded Jeep thread again...)

Why don't we institute a three day, three post rule on ANY and
ALL subjects.  What this means is that NO individual may post
more than ONE message a day for THREE days on any subject.  At
the end of three days (the third post) the subject ends.
Period.  No exceptions.  Violaters will be kicked off the list.
If something needs to be discussed in further detail it goes
offlist and comes back as a postscript note.

--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, England.