Re: [OM] Alternatives to the Eveready Case?

Subject: Re: [OM] Alternatives to the Eveready Case?
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:58:27 -0400
> I want protection for the body/lens, but also the ability to get into
> "action" quickly, as well as convenient film changes.  The "Neveready"
case
> is good for protection, kinda slow in getting into action, and a pain for
> film changes.
>
> Suggestions?

Hi Rich,

Have you thought about a small hip pack? I use the Lowepro Off Trail 2,
which can hold a body with a large lens in the main compartment, as well as
4-5 lenses in the side pouches. The Off Trail 1 is quite a bit smaller and
very comfortable to wear. Of course, hip packs are quite popular, so you
have lots of choices from many manufacturers.

Bruce

Bruce Hamm
Ottawa, Canada
bhamm@xxxxxxxx