[OM] Re: OLy Items FS

Subject: [OM] Re: OLy Items FS
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 18:37:42 EDT
Fellow Zuiks,

It has come time to clean house.  The following are items for sale.  Sale
will last for 3 days and then items go to eBay.  I will ship via Priority
Insured mail for the body, lens and flash.  Padded 1st class for the other
items and of course a full refund is made if you aren't satisfied after 30
days.

1.  OM2  Ser. # 482279 w/ 1-13 screen ( and yes the MD cap). $200.00 and
$6.00 shipping.  This body was CLA'd by Camech in September last year and
it's meter is dead on as checked by my OM-4t.  Body has some small knicks in
the bottom and some chipped paint on the film memo on the back.  I will
include a nice web strap and body cap.

2. Zuiko 200/4 SC. $50.00 plus $4.00 Shipping. Lens barrel and f stop, depth
of field and other graphics are in good but not excellent condition.  The
front element has some cleaning marks and there are dust motes in the lens
visible from the rear.  No fungus, no oil on blades.

3.  T-20  w/ case.  $40.00 plus $4.00 shipping.  This T-20 is good condition
and functions as it should.  No corrosion in the battery compartment.  Very
minor marring on the top of the case.  The rear panel indicates in meters.

4.  Two (2) T-20 Connectors.  $20.00 each plus $1.50 Shipping.  Both are in
excellent condition and fully functional.

5.  One Type 3 Auto Connector.  $20.00 plus $1.50 Shipping.  Very minor
blemish on the top.

6.  TTL Auto Cord T 0.3m in box. $20.00 plus $1.50 Shipping.  The cord is as
new.  The box is virtually as new.

7.  Winder 1.  $50.00 plus $6.00 shipping.  This winder is in 8+ condition as
it has a minor blemish on the bottom.  The little rubber bumper just below
the release button has a blemish.

8.  TTL Auto Cord T 2m in box.  $35.00 plus $1.50 shipping.  The cord is as
new.  The box has some wear from being old stock.

I would appreciate payment via USPS Money Order or Cash.  This request is
made for personal business reasons and has nothing to do with my worrying
about a list member's personal check.  But please, USPS Money Order or Cash
only.

E mail me with questions and let me know if you feel the prices I am asking
are out of line.

Dave Dougherty