[OM] T-18 flash

Subject: [OM] T-18 flash
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 00:48:55 +0200
Has anybody experience with the T-18 flash? I'm aware that ALL other flashes are probably better, but I'm not really a flasher (seriously, no pun ;-)) and I like the tiny weight and size of the T-18: fits in a pocket. I would only use it for those rare party/dinner/family/memory shots that doesn't really crave anything "arty". They sell one for $70 here, which I think is quite expensive, but maybe I can trade in something I don't use to reduce the price.

Henrik Dahl