Re: [OM] What Oly?

Subject: Re: [OM] What Oly?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:02:55 -0700
on 9/20/01 8:14 AM, Bernd Moeller at dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hej Henrik,
>
>> Olympus in drag?
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1276922841
>
> No, rather a Pentax in drag.
>
> Funny - I always thought that the old Pentax was about twice the size of an OM
> - how did he make it fit?
>
> Bernd

The old Spotmatic is not all that much bigger than an OM, and shaped very
nicely. I almost bought an old Spotmatic H3v (?) except it was in really
decrepit shape and the price didn't reflect that... it would have cleaned up
well, but still not been worth what they wanted. The Spotmatic line ran for
a long long time... and the cameras still take good pictures from all
accounts.
--

Jim Brokaw