Re: [OM] Duh! (and ON topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] Duh! (and ON topic)
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 04:42:18 EDT
In a message dated 9/20/01 9:36:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> ...On Tuesday, when I took half a dozen rolls of film to be processed, and
>  unloaded the camera, I forgot to RELOAD.... :-(

I feel your pain, Scott.  Not that it will make you feel any better, but it's
nice to know I'm not the only one.

Maybe the thing to do is put another roll in at the same time you take the
exposed roll out, RIGHT THEN...OR, put a rubber band around the body, or some
other "flag" that shows there is no film in that body.  Anybody have a
foolproof system for this?

Rich