[OM] List status was last farewell

Subject: [OM] List status was last farewell
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:37:31 -0500
I usually remain silent and use the delete key freely, but I have to say
that I stand w/ Mike on this one.  I don't see why anyone should abandon
this list, and I will not let myself get sucked in to the reciprocation
of insults and personal views.  I have learned quite a bit from all of
the list members, and for that I am grateful.

bobgries

<snip>

I'm not outahere yet, I can let things slide pretty easily thanks to the
digest version, but I sure do hope things get better in time and that
some of the valuable contributers we are loosing/have lost, get a
hankering to come back someday.

Mike Veglia