Re: [OM] Uses for canisters [was: New Delta 400 Packaging]

Subject: Re: [OM] Uses for canisters [was: New Delta 400 Packaging]
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:57:38 EDT
I keep my motordive caps (yes, even those precious ones for the OM 1) in them
along with the little rings for neck straps and the various little plastic
things that cover the caps on my OMs.  They are also great with a small bell
or pebble as a toy for the cats.  Once I'm through exposing a roll of film
they are great for keeping the exposed film in until I take it to the
processor.  The processor recycles most of my empties.  Bill Barber