[OM] FS M Grip and TTL Auto Cord T2

Subject: [OM] FS M Grip and TTL Auto Cord T2
From: lgriffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:18:49 -0700
Howdy List,
            I've been going through my camera equipment and find that I
have 4 cords and several lenses I have no need for;

TTL Auto Cord T2 .1 mm $5 this is for the T45 to OM 2Sp, OM 4xx, OM 3xx
TTL Auto Cord T2 .15 mm $5 this is for the T45 to OM 2Sp, OM 4xx, OM 3xx

with Motor Drive.

M Grip Cord 2 $15 connects Motor Drive to T45

In addition there are several lenses :-(not Olympus)

Sigma 35-70 mm f,2.8-4.5 Zoom Master, Multi-coated, Macro 1:6.7,
condition a conservative 8, optics are clean $30 I've used this lens and

would say that it is a little soft, color and contrast is good. I have
another Sigma zoom 60-200 mm f,4-5.6 beta II Multi-coated Macro 1:6.5
optics are clean, cond. 8 This lens is a little difficult to use, bad
zoom creep. Sigma quoted $50 to service it and that is about what it
might be worth on a good day. If the buyer of 35-70 wants it for the
cost of shipping they have first choice.

Vivitar 135 mm f,2.8, looks to be Multi-coated, optics are clean, built
in lens hood, TX mount, $35

All these have a 2 week from time of delivery money back guarantee.
Please contact me off list.

Regards,
Larry