Re: [OM] window cleaning/nose grease

Subject: Re: [OM] window cleaning/nose grease
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:11:28 -0500
And in the old days in the darkroom, one used the same nose grease, rubbed
on negatives, to reduce the effect of scratches in the emulsion when
printing.  To those of you who are unsure, nose grease is obtained from the
OUTSIDE of the nose, usually from the crease between the nostril flare and
your cheek.  Thus it isn't quite as gross as some of you were thinking. . .

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://members.home.com/garyetx/