Re: [OM] Extension tubes

Subject: Re: [OM] Extension tubes
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:20:34 -0500
David,

How to use manual extension tubes:  set the lens aperture wide open (that
is, to the smallest f-number).  Compose and focus, then use your fingers to
rotate the aperture ring to the f-number you want to use for the shot
(usually somewhere between half and 2/3 of the way to the smallest aperture
or largest f-number).   This pretty well demands a static subject and a
tripod.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://members.home.com/garyetx/