Re: [OM] Duh! (and ON topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] Duh! (and ON topic)
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:23:20 -0700
I always turn the rewind knob prior to shooting. This does a couple of things
for
me, one is that it prevents the "I forgot to load film" problem. It also ensures
that the film was properly loaded in the first place. I have done this for so
long that it could be considered a 'nervous' habit. I even do it during the
middle of a shooting session.