Re: [OM] ID cloning

Subject: Re: [OM] ID cloning
From: "W. J. Liles" <wliles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 10:08:41 -0500
Ken N wrote:

> Subject: Re: [OM] ForSail
> Fear Tris: Half a tissue? Surely you're the kind of guy who'd
> need Maxi-size...
>
> PLEASE NOTE!!!!
>
> THIS EMAIL DID NOT COME FROM ME!  Somebody "cloned" my email
> address and posted that disgusting response.

Ken

I just recovered the email in question from my delete file.  It has an
Australian time zone stamp, same as our favorite sociopath, Oben.

We can expect more from him but if you, or anyone else quits he wins!
Ignore him and quietly correct his petty acts of sabatoge and he loses!

"Illigitimus noncarborundum" (or something like that).

Jerry Liles