Re: [OM] ID cloning

Subject: Re: [OM] ID cloning
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 11:42:23 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/01 8:05:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time, wliles@xxxxxxxxx
writes:

> "Illigitimus noncarborundum" (or something like that).

I have been a participant on the list for long enough to know the basic
personality of the more frequent contributors to the list.  It didn't occur
to me that Ken's email had been cloned.  But it did occur to me that someone
was playing games as the crude nature of the post in question was not his
style.

I agree that unsubscribing lets the jerks win.  Stay the course, we still
have a good group at the core and more joining.  After all, this group is
about diversity in photography and the use of the Olympus system to express
that diversity.  I, for one, now feel part of a quasi family and would hate
to see it disbanded.

Dave Dougherty