Re: [OM] Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter?

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter?
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 13:54:47 -0700
===Mark Lloyd

Does it work well? If anyone could give me any input on this item, its
quality of construction and quality of picture it
produces and so forth I'd much appreciate it. I also
extend an invitation if someone wants to buy one
through me as the middleman (I'd only charge tax and
shipping extra, no "finders fee" or anything) please
contact me offlist at royer007@xxxxxxxxx. Thank you
for your time===

Quite some time ago we had a discussion on this list about 2x
teleconverters.
I don't know about a macro setting but I believe that the general consensus
was that it was better to gut the things and use them as extension tubes.
Ken N. had the best series of responses on this subject.

That is if this old Lion's memory serves him right.

Charlie Loeven