Re: [OM] (OT) Kodak Gold vs Royal Gold

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Kodak Gold vs Royal Gold
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 18:53:31 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/01 1:41:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
royer007@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Is there much of a difference between Kodak Gold and
>  Royal Gold?

Was just in Glazer's Camera Supply reading the Kodak propaganda on this very
thing.  "Royal Gold" is supposed to be finer grain for enlargements.  Regular
"Gold" is classed as a "consumer" film.  I suppose one just might not notice
the difference unless one enlarged his prints?  I think if I were looking for
keeper/enlargement shots, I'd spend the extra pesos.

Rich